The Office of Educational Quality Management is responsible for the implementation, analysis, and monitoring of Colegio Santa Maria Marianistas’ Quality Management System (QMS), and it is functionally dependent on the Office of the Principal.
General objective: To implement, carry out, and monitor Colegio Santa Maria Marianistas’ QMS, as well as to put into practice the strategic plans of quality teaching, research, and services, with the ultimate goal of making effective in our institution a strategy of Total Quality, driven by a culture of continuous improvement.
The main functions of the Office of Educational Quality Management are as follows:
- Manage the quality system.
- Develop and apply the Strategic Quality Plan.
- Provide quality-related assistance to the school’s offices and departments.
- Analyze and suggest actions to solve quality-related issues.
- Propose annual analyses in terms of quality.
- Propose an annual Improvement Plan for processes.
- Propose internal audits in terms of quality.
- Carry out internal audits in terms of quality.
- Supervise corrective actions.
- Promote preventive actions.
- Keep and update quality records.
- Record, preserve, analyze, and respond to complaints or suggestions for the improvement of quality.
- Collaborate with suppliers to increase the quality of their products and services.
- Analyze the satisfaction of both internal and external customers.
- Boost improvement teams.
- Perform assessments of the work environment.
- Contribute to methodology training for the improvement of quality.
In addition, the Office of Educational Quality Management will act as a technical support unit in the phase of self-assessment for both national (SINEACE, with its operating division IPEBA) and international (CNEP, Consortium of Catholic Schools of Peru) accreditation systems. Said institutions are responsible for measuring the quality of educational services on the basis of compliance with standards and indicators proposed by their respective models of self-assessment.